DIGITAL SCHOOL SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
The school as we know it has changed. Digital media are increasingly a reference in the teaching process at all age groups.
The transition to a training process completely different from what we were used to brought difficulties for everyone: schools, teachers, parents and students.
Reditus' support service for the Digital School, aims to overcome technical difficulties, supporting the entire educational and administrative process of educational institutions in the implementation, management and maintenance of the best technological solution.
In addition, Reditus services provide remote support to teachers, parents and students in the use of tools to support distance learning and management of the computer equipment.
Integrated Digital Education Support Solutions
- Digital Platform – Installation and parameterization of the digital teaching platform that best suits the school project (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, others).
- VPN – Virtual private networks that allow secure access from home to servers and school information by teachers and administrative staff.
- Cloud – Private, public or hybrid Cloud solutions to optimize IT infrastructure management and development
- Maintenance and management of the technological infrastructure.
- Maintenance and versions updating of the digital teaching platform.
- Monitoring of the technological infrastructure and platform.
- Remote user support - Teachers, parents and students using the digital teaching platform and solving possible problems.
- Assistance in configuring equipment to access the digital platform.
- Training actions on the use of platforms from the user perspective, with the aim of facilitating the knowledge of the application and enhancing teachers’ productivity and student performance.