COVID – 19 Solutions for SME
Aware of the difficulties faced by companies, resulting from the current state of confinement to which people have been subjected and its impact on their activities, Reditus offers a set of solutions, of technological and non-technological scope, that allow to keep companies active and operational.
Reditus' strong commitment to creating flexible solutions, as well as multidisciplinary teams to design, implement and maintain them, allows us to provide the best solutions for your business.
Although digital is an area of great concern and presents answers to most problems, Reditus also has solutions for those daily activities of a non-technological scope, such as customer service or the reception and treatment of physical correspondence, among others.
EXTRAORDINARY SOLUTIONS FOR EXCEPTIONAL SITUATIONS
Administrative resources that allow you to manage your company according to your business needs, in a totally flexible way.
Work from Home
Efficient Information Technology solutions that allow you to manage and access your technological resources according to the needs of your business, without neglecting the security of systems and information.
Data Protection - RGPD
Consultancy services to support you in interpreting and adapting processes in light of recent data protection legislation, the GDPR.
Training actions aimed at increasing the capacities and productivity levels of your employees.
COVID - 19 END-TO-END SOLUTIONS TO KEEP YOUR COMPANY WORKING
Solutions to overcome the impact of physical distance between people and the office, ensuring the execution of daily tasks.
- Correspondence Handling - Comprises scanning, collection and delivery of correspondence services.
- Virtual Secretariat - Provision of centralized contacts (telephone, PO box, email and fax) at Reditus Contact Centers.
WORK FROM HOME
Technological solutions to support IT teams and users.
- Conference Call – Advice, installation and support to users, based on the best conference call applications to maintain active communication between your company's employees.
- VPN – Virtual private networks that allow secure access from home to servers and information by your employees.
- Cloud – Private, public or hybrid Cloud solutions to optimize the management and development of your IT infrastructure.
- Help Desk – Support services to equipment, users and IT teams on the Mainland and Islands. Services can be provided remotely and in the field.
DATA PROTECTION - GDPR
Consultancy and services to comply with recent data protection legislation (GDPR).
- Consulting – Analysis, design and implementation of personal data management procedures according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- DPO-as-a-Service – The DPO (Data Protection Officer) is responsible for ensuring the implementation of personal data management policy and tools held by the company, who can be an internal or external element of the organization.
Online training to increase the productivity of your employees.
- GDPR – A GDPR compliant policy implies that employees are aware of the legislation and act in accordance with it.
- Communication Techniques – Communicate more and better. The correct use of communication avoids conflicts and reduces organizational inefficiency.
- Stress Management – How to manage day-to-day stress in order to protect yourself and keep productivity levels high.
- Time Management – Time is scarce and valuable. Knowing how to manage it is essential to improve efficiency and productivity.