Reditus was created in 1966 as a Service Provider, operating in the technologies sector. It's one of the largest Portuguese company in the sector, providing solutions for companies in the areas of Consultancy, Information Technologies, and Process Management (BPO and Contact Center).
The following milestones in its history are noteworthy:
- Reditus extends Reditus Consulting’s certification by APCER by the Regulation NP EN ISO 9001 for all the commercial and operational areas.
- A new organisational model is defined, supported by a Go to Market strategy, based on a specialised approach in business sectors, entry into new geographic markets, and redefinition of the various Group brands.
- Increase in share capital to 73,2 million euros.
- Opening of Seia and Évora Service Centers
- Reditus Consulting obtains Quality certification from APCER according to the NP EN ISO 9001 standard.
- Tecnidata is recognised as HP Gold Specialist for the year 2012, as "Best HP Certified Partner" and "Best HP PRI Country Overall", in Portugal
- ROFF receives the international certification of SAP "Partner Centre of Expertise" - only partner in Iberia to provide first and second level support for SME
- ROFF is awarded the Ruban d'Honneur by the European Business Awards
- Solutions Factory is recognised by QlikTech as Rookie of the year for Iberia
- Reditus extends its offer with the acquisition of new competencies in the Business Consulting area.
- Increase in share capital to 51.5 million euros.
- ROFF obtains the title of largest VAR SAP, (consecutively since 2004)
- Tecnidata is recognised by Microsoft as Country Partner of the Year and obtains the HP Gold Partner certification
- Solutions Factory obtains the “Outsystems Agility Award” for the project implemented in the Law Firm “Rui Pena e Associados”
- ROFF is awarded the bronze medal for best Iberian SAP project relative to the project implemented at RTP
- ROFF is awarded the gold medal for best SAP project in France relative to the UCPA (Union Nationale des Centres Sportifs de Plein Air) project
- Solutions Factory obtains the “Outsystems Agility Award” for the project developed at Home Energy, a company specialised in renewable energies and energy efficiency
- Computacenter recognises Tecnidata as Partner of the Year
- Increase in share capital to 44.6 million euros.
- Start of growth strategy by acquisition, with the incorporation of the Tecnidata Group.
- Quality Certification of Roff acording to the NP EN ISSO 9001 standard.
- Implementation of a new segmentation model of the Group's activities, grouped according to Outsourcing of Services and Engineering and Mobility Systems.
- Reditus is listed on PSI-20.
- A new Corporate Governance model of the Reditus Group is adopted, with the creation of the position of Chief Operating Officer which comprises the coordination of the Group's operating activities in Portugal.
- The companies of the Reditus Group, Redware and Reditus II, are included in the Business Process Outsourcing and Contact Center areas, respectively. A new IT Consulting unit was also created to provide support to the Development, Maintenance and Software and Information Systems Integration businesses.
- Acquisition of the Lisbon Service Center, known as Pedro Nunes.
- Acquisition of 55% of the French company Caléo, dedicated to the semiconductors and microelectronics area.
- Increase of share capital to PTE 6.5 billion (32.5 million euros).
- Setting up of InterReditus. From January 1997, the main operating activities of the Reditus Group in the Information Technologies area are concentrated in this company.
- Group restructuring leads to the creation of Reditus SGPS with PTE 1 billion of share capital, which is increased to PTE 2 billion in the following year.
- Start of a phase of significant expansion of Reditus, through both start-ups and the acquisition of shareholdings in existing companies, while at the same time carrying out several share capital increase operations.
- Reditus is listed on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
- Integration of Reditus in a private economic group. The company initiates its activity in new markets associated to information technologies, such as microcomputing.
- The Banco da Agricultura is nationalised together with the entire banking sector, in the wake of the 25th April 1974 revolution.
- Reditus invests in the development of a state-of-the-art data processing center, enabling rapid growth of turnover and an increase in the number of customers.
- "Reditus — Estudos de Mercado e Promoção de Vendas, SARL” is founded, subsequently renamed “Reditus — Processamento Automático de Informação, SARL”, owned by Banco da Agricultura and by the Insurance Company “A Pátria”, and primarily dedicated to the provision of services ("Service Bureau") and the undertaking of market studies.